Photo of Bill and his bike by Danica. Top of Woodfield Road
The shortcut to Monarch Park was closed for a while, but is back now, spiffier than ever. What we learned on our bike ride today:
1. Hills down to the tunnel are fun.
2. Hills up from the tunnel are not.
3. Next time, walk the tunnel and leave the bike at home.
Yesterday we learned:
1. Riding bikes on busy streets with cars is not fun.
2. Riding on car streets with bicycle paths is better, but still not fun.
3. Riding to bicycle-only paths is best done via quiet side streets.
4. Bicycle paths (no cars) are great!